Monday, August 3, 2009

reconnect

Reading through the print issues of femme musique, I have found a number of women I want to re-contact about their music. It will be a pleasure, finding out what they’ve been doing for the past fifteen years. Given the improvements in internet technology, I’ve found most of them have websites. The way this will work, I’ll write a review, using what I know from past experience and the information I find online. These will be subjective reviews, because I’m not a musical technician; all I can tell you is how the music makes me feel. I’ll be generally talking about women you’ve not heard of before. The local and regional female musicians interest me. They’re doing what they love.

Hopefully, along the way, musicians will contact me. What a lovely idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment